In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSICE), we inform you that COSTRUCCIONES DANGAR, SA, domiciled in Cl. Marqués de Mondéjar , 29-31, CP 28028, is the owner of the page http://www.construccionesdangar.com (hereinafter the website).
The general conditions contained in this legal notice regulate the access and use of the website that COSTRUCCIONES DANGAR, S.A., makes available free of charge to Internet users. Access to it implies acceptance without reservation. The use of certain services offered on this site will be governed, in addition, by the particular conditions provided in each case, which will be deemed accepted by the mere use of such services.
The visualization, printing and partial downloading of the content of the web page is authorized only and exclusively if the following conditions concur:
- That it is compatible with the purposes of the website.
- That it be done with the sole purpose of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use.
- That none of the related content on the website be modified in any way.
- That no graphic, icon or image available on the website be used, copied or distributed separately from the rest of the images that accompany it.
COSTRUCCIONES DANGAR, S.A., no garantiza la inexistencia de interrupciones o errores en el acceso a la página web o a su contenido, ni que ésta se encuentre
COSTRUCCIONES DANGAR, S.A., does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the website or its content, or that it is found
Both access to the website and the improper use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. COSTRUCCIONES DANGAR, S.A., will not be liable for any consequences, damages or losses that may arise from such access or use. COSTRUCCIONES DANGAR, S.A., is not responsible for any security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus on the user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the website;
- A malfunction of the browser;
- The use of non-updated versions of it.
COSTRUCCIONES DANGAR, SA, does not assume any responsibility derived from the contents linked to the website, provided they are not related to it, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in the user’s documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
In the event that any user, customer or a third party, considers that the content or services provided by the linked pages are unlawful or injure goods or rights of the user, of a client or of a third party susceptible to compensation, and, in particular, they consist of:
- Activities or contents that can be considered criminal according to Spanish criminal regulations.
- Activities or contents that violate intellectual or industrial property rights.
- Activities or contents that endanger public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defense.
- Activities or contents that endanger the protection of public health, respect for the dignity of the person and the principle of non-discrimination, and the protection of health and childhood.
You may inform it of COSTRUCCIONES DANGAR, S.A., however, the receipt by that of said communication will not imply knowledge for the purposes of the responsibility provided in Article 17 of the LSSICE
The unauthorized use of the information contained in the website, its resale, as well as the infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights COSTRUCCIONES DANGAR, S.A., will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
Any third party link to the website must be linked to its main page, with “deep links”, “framing” and any other use of the contents of the website, in favor of unauthorized third parties.
We inform you that we treat all personal data in accordance with Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and with the security measures required by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Board of April 27, 2016.
The personal data that you provide through our pages will be registered and will be incorporated into a file, for which COSTRUCCIONES DANGAR, S.A. is responsible, in order to properly manage this website.
You can revoke the consent given, without having retroactive effects, as well as exercising your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting COSTRUCCIONES DANGAR, SA, with address at C. Marqués de Mondéjar, 29-31, 3rd Floor , 28028 Madrid.
You, as a user, guarantee that the personal data provided through our web pages are truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification of them so that, at all times they respond to your current situation.